Public engagement hub manager
Since February 2012, Vanessa Mignan has been in charge of Traces European Commission projects for the « Science in Society » programme. She develops and assesses educational and training programmes, where she endeavours to question the relationship that each has with knowledge and its institutions.
Following her degree in Chemistry and Physics from the Denis Diderot University (Paris VII), she went on to study Communications in Science at the Institute of Communications and Media at Stendhal University (Grenoble III). Before joining the Traces team, she participated in projects developed within the Parisian Cité des Sciences and the CNRS Office in Washington DC, USA.
- Tell me about your technologies
Intergenerational workshops around technological objects
- SiS Catalyst
EU project on the role of children in science and society activities
Training teachers in contemporary science
An EU project bridging artistic creation, sciences and businesses
Journées internationales de l’éducation scientifique
- Listening & Empowering – Children & Young people in SiS Activities (a toolkit)
- Children as Change Agents for the Future of Science & Society
- Listening & Empowering – Crossing the social inclusion & SiS agendas
- Taking into account young people’s personal and global expectations in science engagement activities
- Listening to change